Statement on COVID-19
As an effort to maintain the ongoing health and safety of our employees and customers during these times, and to remain consistent with CDC and local health department recommendations we are implementing the following policies and procedures.
• We are promoting safe hygiene practices and providing sanitization supplies for all employees (multiple hand washing stations throughout our roasting plant, and hand sanitizers with every delivery driver, technician, and trainer)
• Requiring the use of face coverings at all our facilities, as well as, for all employees that are visiting customers.
• We are prescreening employees on a daily basis with temperature checks and a daily questionnaire
• Limiting visitors to our roasting plant
• We are prescreening all visitors to our roasting plant with temperature checks and a daily questionnaire
• Pausing all non-essential business travel
• We have informed all employees who are sick to stay at home and do not come into our facilities.
• Limited seating in our cafes based on the recommendations from local health departments.
At this point, we have received minimal interruption from our vendors and coffee suppliers. We will continue to do everything necessary to make sure our supply chain and deliveries stay on schedule.
We continue to closely monitor reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; and federal, state and local agencies to align our guidelines with health authority recommendations.